1. How to handle your Google+ notifications without being on Google’s properties
The ‘Surplus extension’ however takes this one step further and just embeds your Google+ notifications directly into your browser so you can now handle notifications from anywhere. Not only that, you can also update your status on Google+ and share links to your networks with one click as well.
2. How to reply directly to the original person who shared content on Google+‘Replies and more Extension’ does is it augments the reply options of Google+ so you’re able to reply the source directly, which is good if you’re trying to provide encouragement or feedback.
3. How to de-clutter your comment stream on Google+
4. How to +1 ANY web page
So if you do want to +1 a page quickly, just try out the ‘Plus-One-Anything’ extension and you’re on your way.
4. How to instantly view full sized images in your Google+ stream
If you’re looking for a faster way to view your photos in your Google+ stream this is it. No need to click on photos, or visit albums. Once you install the +Photo Zoom extension, you just need to hover your mouse cursor over the picture, and you get a full sized image. Perfect for quickly scanning your stream and looking through your friend’s photos.
5. How to display your Google+ notification count on your chrome browser tab
Another one of Google+’s awesome features is that it supports real-time live updates without having to refresh your browser. So, technically you could just keep your Google+ running in a background tab. What you don’t want however, is to keep checking it unless you know you have a notification waiting for you. The G+ Count extension displays the notification count on your tab so you can always stay on top of things.
6. How to tweet directly from your Google+ stream
It’s early days in Google+, so you may choose to share some of that great content you’re reading on your stream to twitter.
The ‘Helper for Google+’ extension allows you to share a post on your stream on Twitter directly from Google+, but bear in mind that it shares the Google+ link, not the content link. Which is also good in a way, because it encourages other people to add you to their Google+ circles. It also comes with a button to translate any foreign languages on Google+ as well.
7. How to soup up the keyboard shortcuts in Google+
Google+ already comes with a few keyboard shortcuts, but G+ Extended adds a ton of functionality like the ability to instantly expand older comments, or sharing a post with just a keystroke. This is perfect if you’re in a rush and want to move faster.
It’s going to be an exciting time as Google+ continues to evolve, and I’m sure we’ll start seeing more and more of these awesome extensions in the future.