1. Not Using Default PasswordThe default password is the password that we can be the first time. Password standards should indeed be quickly replaced because of a very vulnerable. Because the default password can be easily searched on google search, even in situ listed machine name, type and default password is emblazoned with magnificent across multiple vendor sites creators. Sometimes forget the administrator feared by varying the existing default password, so that an intruder can take over the system with default passwords.
2. Not Wearing a Password HintSometimes we are afraid to forget the password that has been our entry into the system / account, so we need to create a reminder if we forget the password. Well, this is called password reminder Hint, if we create a password hint question, then we can quickly recall the forgotten password. Likewise with the hackers, they'll experiment with us to guess the password in the password hint questions, over time the password will be predictable if the questions listed in the password hint can be answered by the penebak password.
3. Not Writing PasswordThe owner password is often afraid to forget the password that was entered, so the owner password will write a variety of user IDs and passwords into other media such as a notebook, notepad, password folders, books, mobile phones and others. It is also quite prone to leak. Why vulnerable? Because when a variety of equipment is lost, then all information about a user ID and password are sooner or later would be known by the thief equipments / gadgets are missing.
4. Using a Strong PasswordThe owner passwords often using a short password, if it could be shorter than 3 characters, then the user will give a short password. Fortunately this time the system provides a minimum password length of 6 characters and a maximum of 254 characters. The longer a password, it will be the stronger security of their password. Strong passwords can be created with a combination of numbers and letters, even a variety of other characters. Some admins today use a password that is long enough, coupled with encryption like PGP key and the other, so it is quite difficult to be able to guess the password.
5. Frequent Change PasswordThe owner should periodically change your password for password authentication, the more frequent password changes, the better, because the harder the penebak account password hacking / our system. Changes to the password depends on the owner, could be a week, a month, three months, and others. Originally the owner does not forget the password that was changed earlier.
6. Not Using the Same Password on Some AccountsThe owner password is sometimes often forgotten and frequently enough to create an account, so that they each create a new account using the same user ID and password the same, is very vulnerable and dangerous. Because these passwords through a single account, all accounts will be taken by the hacker.
7. Using Password ManagementTo help recall the various passwords and various account, we are often very difficult, but not to worry because it has many current applications to help organize our passwords. This application can be downloaded for free from the internet and paid, so that regardless of our account and we can with whatever password easy to remember and re-opened, of course, to open it with encryption methods as well.